Door

tprouty

:
2001 MP3 LASER BLUE MICA
My passenger side door is squeaking very badly. and its annoying the s*** outa me. Is there any special way to remove the plastic other than just taking out the few screws and pulling up?

Everyone who gets in my car says that my door is really light.... anyone else notice this too? maybe something happened and my door was replaced?

Also when i roll up/down that window its really loud. unlike the others.

The doors in my MP3 seem very light also. But I am sure this is how its supposed to be. The doors in my civic hatch were like closing a vault door compared to the protege. Did you try putting some grease on the door ??

Sounds like you definately need to grease the hinges and the inside window mechanics.

Our door might be light, but its solid and firm. Compare that to a WRX, and omg, makes the Subaru feel like a Kia. IMHO :)

I am not sure if it need grease cause if u put just your finger tip on the panel the squeak goes away. maybe something inside is loose some how(uhm)

maybe its those plastic peices that snap into place to hold the panel to the door? Pull the panel completely off and put some tape around the holes on the door

I'm sure my passenger door will be squeaking before too long with the way people slam the damn thing whenever they get inside. Everytime I yell at them, but they do it anways, makes me cringe everytime.

Latest posts

Back