Door sensor problem.

MazdaSwede

Contributor
:
2008 Mazda 3 2.3L Black Mica
I love my car but it has one flaw that i cant for the life of me seem to find. When you have all the doors closed and the cabin light in the "door" postion it never shuts off. anybody else have this same problem? or know of a way to fix it? any help would be appreciated.

we have the same prob PLUS the door ajar beep comes on continuously while driving and it is driving us MAD> HELP!

Mazda Tribute thinks the door is open and beeps CONSTANTLY! HOW CAN WE FIX??

We have an 06 Mazda Tribute 4x2 3.0 V6 and believe it may be a sensor out in one of the doors, but cannot determine which one. It will beep LOUDLY while driving and all doors and hatch closed as well as the light going on and off inside. What can we do to fix? HELP!!!

I have a 2007 ms3 with about 100,000 miles. For the last two years when it gets cold (20 degrees or colder), and not every single time, but the door ajar light stays on. When this happens, I can't lock my doors with the key fob. Which means the alarm won't set, no? This sucks. I'm sure it's a sensor and I'm sure it's going to cost more than I'd like to pay...
But if stays oni will be the test pig to see what is the fix and how much $$$

This happened to my 2006 Tribute 4x2 3.0 V6. Door ajar light would stay on at all times.
Took it to the dealer, their computer said the hood was ajar. There is no physical hood ajar sensor, unless the vehicle came with a factory installed alarm. Mine did not, so it had the wiring harness for the hood ajar switch, but it had corroded. Jumped the harness and light turned off.

Now a week later, light comes back on. FML.

Latest posts

Back