Door F'in Ding...no Dent!

norman

OK, A bad day can only start to describe today.

1) Had sutures removed from the arthroscopic surgery I had last Friday and was told that I will be needing my knee replaced in the next few years.:mad:

2) The wife was too tired to listen to what the Dr had to say when I got home, so off to work I went.:mad:

3) Had to park in a different area than usual since I was late.:mad:

4) Wife then calls when we are buisy to ask what the Dr said...then gets pissed at me when I tell her I don't have time to talk.:mad:

5) Go to lunch and a new Blazer is parked 1.5 feet from the side of my car. You guessed it...BIG burgundy dent in the drivers back door. 1/4"+ wide...3"long and about 1/8" deep. Not only do I have to try and get in my car but my knee now is swollen a good bit from the walk downstairs.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

On the positive side...the Blazer has some new pinstriping...a combonation of primer grey and GM steel colors...oh and darn if my cane didn't slip and dent his door...bastard!

I only hope that I make it home in one piece tonight. And that there is beer there.

Anyways, anyone have a good remedy for these dents? Any experiences with the dent wizzards? I know many are from Canada and may not be familiar with them...I have heard good things though. I can get the paint off...it does not seem to have hurt my finish...phew!

Thanks in advance for the info.

damn...not only am i sorry about the car, but your knees are no joke... ive got "osgood schlagers" syndrome...and my knees kill me, its from being a catcher for 12 yrs in little league, ill need new knees too, if it helps any, but the dent...no idea...sorry.hehe

I have heard LOTS of good things about the Dent Wizzard...give them a try.....its relitively inexpensive too, from what I hear.

:D

Suck! =(

I got whacked here in New Mexico as well. About as bad as yours..
As Long as my hand and about as deep and wide as yours. Mine was on the rear quarter panel (Passenger side)
I got it Fixed locally, and was ~500$ to fix, but you can't tell there was work done, so it was pretty sweet =)

(I knew the guy and his insurance paid for it, so that was nice)

You should have copied down his plates and filed a police report.

Back