Dont know if i can get help with this one.

Orange car

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 03
Ok so the other day it was cold but no snow and no water on the ground. I came out to get in the car and the floor was wet from front to back. I checked to see if anyone spilled anything but no onw had. I keep the can really clean and i would know if someone spilled something. I was thinking maybe a heatercore or something like that. I also felt the firewall for anything and it was dry. Does anyone have any idea what this could be or should i take it to the dealership?

the whole floor was wet? do you have an aftermarket sunroof? perhaps one of the door seals has failed or is loose, worse yet the windshield seal.

only other thing i can think of is you had passengers in the car with super snowy shoes and the aftereffect of it melting occurred. i would hate to think there is a rust hole underneath allowing fluid up and into the cabin.

No sunroof.Just got the windshield replaced last month. No snow was on the ground very dry week. I went as far to use a hose and have it run onto the windshield and over the doors and no water. I am just confused on what it may be.

is it just water on the floor? my dads old winter honda had the same thing happen! it turned out to be the heater core. but we figured it out quick because the liquid on the floor was anti freeze.

How much WAter....Like wet....Or like a puddle.
Which side?
Both?

Front and BAck Floor boards?

Whats funny is I bet your trunk leaks too....Look in your SPare Tire well under the tire or in the cavity behind the 1/4 Panel.
I would say there is a 65%+ Chance there is Water there as well.

How much WAter....Like wet....Or like a puddle.
Which side?
Both?

Front and BAck Floor boards?

Whats funny is I bet your trunk leaks too....Look in your SPare Tire well under the tire or in the cavity behind the 1/4 Panel.
I would say there is a 65%+ Chance there is Water there as well.

Very wet on passenger side front and all of back.

Back