Does your car seem to sit low?

Got_boost02

:
Titanium MSP
I was just wandering if anyone else's car seemed to sit really low in the ass or is it just normal? i can just barely get 2 fingures width in the rear and easily three fingers in the front, completely empty car. is this about how they all are, it just seems to low in the ass to me. iv'e got 20,500 on it, but i would think the springs would be going already? just lookin for opinions, thianks a lot !

Got_boost02 said:
owell, it looks like s***. thanks though!
WTF, how does 2 fingers rear & 3 fingers front make it look like s***? Sure there is some fender gap (especially in the front), but it's nowhere as bad as normal cars & if it really bothers you, just lower it. If you are saying it's too low when stock, I don't know what to tell you...I've never heard anyone complain about that. (dunno)

Got_boost02 said:
I was just wandering if anyone else's car seemed to sit really low in the ass or is it just normal? i can just barely get 2 fingures width in the rear and easily three fingers in the front, completely empty car. is this about how they all are, it just seems to low in the ass to me. iv'e got 20,500 on it, but i would think the springs would be going already? just lookin for opinions, thianks a lot !
All MSP's are like that. I guess more wheel travel is needed in the front. I think the back sits perfect for my taste. I just wish the front was 0.5" lower.

Back