Does anyone Myspace. POST HERE!!!

MazdaManic5

:
03 Infiniti QX4
Here is another way to keep people together. Especially if you want to revive a club. If you myspace post your URL here so we can get a group of interested people together. I will start
www.myspace.com/papiokid01

Lets get it rolling,

If you dont have a page MAKE ONE. Its fun and easy.

This is a nebraska thing. To be perfectly honest i don't care about the other 49 states as well as puerto rico and the virgin islands.
My mistake however for not being clear enough. Oops wait. I posted this in the Nebraska forum so i retract my previous statement. So if we could all join in on this thread so we can get closer as Nebraska mazda enthusiasts.

However thank you for your contribution from the garden state. GO DEVILS!! & what the hell Rutgers too.

haha. rutgers blew it. i cheer for the giants and yankees. supposedly NJ is part of NY, well the part where NY throws all its garbage, so i technically have state pride.

smo0f said:
haha. rutgers blew it. i cheer for the giants and yankees. supposedly NJ is part of NY, well the part where NY throws all its garbage, so i technically have state pride.
GO YANKEES. Tough ending to this year though.

No myspace, atleast not yet. To bad about the other day. we need to get together sometime for that beer. Muy schedule is pretty busy but I would be up for a meet as long as I have time to schedule it. I might be off next friday and saturday. Dec 1st and 2nd. Hope its nice out.

there is a thread on this already i think it is still going around but that was a year or so ago

Last edited:
cboe's_mp5 said:
there is a thread on this already i think it is still going around but that was a year or so ago

BUT I ONLY WANT NEBRASKA PEOPLE. !!!!!!!!

BTW whay are non nebraska people trolling a nebraska forum, tell me please.

MazdaManic5 said:
BUT I ONLY WANT NEBRASKA PEOPLE. !!!!!!!!

BTW whay are non nebraska people trolling a nebraska forum, tell me please.

hahaha the new posts button is non-discriminate. i got a myspace too but i'm in texas :(

I suck at MySpace. I only have a certain amount of time in the day. BUT, here is what I have so far. Maybe as time goes on, it'll look better. I'm all for getting together a group in Nebraska, we might have enough with the P5's and MSP's, but if we include the RX-7's, I'm sure we'd have a pretty good turnout. Just a suggestion. Back on topic:
http://www.myspace.com/dugg_ee_fresh

What's up Ryan??? Long time, no talk...

Haven't been able to really get out 'n about, busy at work, we should try to get together though.........

Back