Does anyone have 'not fact chick' stickers?

Domino81

:meh:
:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
I kinda think they're funny. 'No fat chicks, will rub'

lol I've seen them for ******* 3rd gen Eclipse's... wtf!?

I kinda think they're funny. 'No fat chicks, will rub'

lol I've seen them for ******* 3rd gen Eclipse's... wtf!?

along time ago, there was a cartoon in cycle magazine showing a wacky instrument panel with all the buttons numbered and labeled.

right in the middle, a smiling pigs face, #8, "overweight passenger indicator"

It would be funny to replace the passenger airbag indicator with that, though it only goes off between 25-50lbs I think. But thinking about it seriously that would be embarassing for lady passengers...

It would be funny to replace the passenger airbag indicator with that, though it only goes off between 25-50lbs I think. But thinking about it seriously that would be embarassing for lady passengers...
thats a thought! just recal the seat switch to 125 and away you go

Someone should do this "mod" lol...I will in the spring but cheating and modding on another atm. Can that sensor be calibrated? Never looked at it, or maybe adjust the position lower,

I loved the episode when Zim thought he need to be more human by having more organs and went on a zombie eating rampage..

that was a great program, ren and stimpy epicness

Your quote reminds me of something I said when I was on acid and special k; 'are you going to sit down or do I have to shoot out your kneecaps?'

Maybe something like this, minus the words. Transferred onto clear plastic, maybe a light coat of nightshades to conceal it until lit. But would have to figure out how to keep the airbag on for safety of course...
IMG_0283.JPG

Need to get some pics in the daytime, my camera sucks. It looks good in person, I need to get some clear black film to soften and "hide" it lol Thanks to rsvinylgraphics for the exacting vinyl, good work and fast too.
nofatchicks0101.jpg

nofatchicks0061.jpg

nofatchicks0011.jpg

Last edited:
Back