Does Anyone Have A Perrin Exhaust?

qikslvr2006

:
2011 Mazdaspeed3
I am looking for any one with a Perrin Performance exhaust, that has a video of it on the car. I need to know how loud it is, cops are major ass munchers here and I'm scared about getting a ticket. please help. thank you

i wouldnt waste your money on one, they cost a pretty penny. i got a catless downpipe and had a friend weld up a side shot exhaust for me. it will give you almost an extra lb of boost due to less back pressure. as far as the noise goes... thats a different story but it sounds awesome.. you can make it pretty quiet if you stay off the gas.

i bought the pipes i needed from a local auto parts store and had a friend weld them up. you can cut the flange off your old exhaust or buy a new one. all together the cost minus the catless dp was only like 25 bucks. if you get under the car youll see the bend you need to get, its only one bend and a total of three welds, a decent shop will weld it for you for like 50 bucks and it will only take them 10 min

I am looking for any one with a Perrin Performance exhaust, that has a video of it on the car. I need to know how loud it is, cops are major ass munchers here and I'm scared about getting a ticket. please help. thank you

i have a perrin exhaust. it really nice and probably not as loud as other or most exhaust. but it is still pretty loud.. sounds awsome. but just get a silencer for it and u shouldn't have to worry much about the cops.. the silencer will cut the sound down by alot.

LOL, if you're looking for quiet exhaust...don't do side exit, that's like one step up from open downpipe. You'll def get tickets for side exit... I have perrin 3" exhaust from j pipe back and it sounds good......like a STI kind of, deep and "grumbly".

Back