do i need my car flashed

kachur779

:
2010 speed 3 black
today i tried racing another msp and his car killed mine and his car is stock but he just had his car flashed my car has got ingen intake and ion fmic . my car is boosting at 7 psi but the needle is really jumpy it dosent feel like my car even has a turbo but i can sure here spooling my does this mean i need a flash done what are some symptoms that you need one done

the reflash will help hesitation only.

To me it sounds like youve got a few or a large turbo leak... if you are sure you have no leak (from IC piping) then you need to have your turbo looked at. I had the same sound and symptoms and it came down to a blown turbo... My cars sitting at mazda right now trying to find a stock turbo for it.

check your hotpipe and around the turbo for any oil leakage

If its unflashed and you do not have an ems system to correct the driveability issues with being unflashed, you should get it flashed. Unless you like depressing the throttle and having the car fall on its face randomly and consistently.

there is a little bit of oil on the bottom but ive put cardboard under and it is not driping

my turbo is blown, only holds 4 psi. it leaks oil but doesnt leak to the ground either. Id take it to a dealer and pay them 100$ or w/e to diagnose it... i still think its your gaskets or W/E in the turbo that is shot........... oh and be read for a (butthump) if you dont have a warranty

how much would it cost to get new gaskets on my turbo done i wish i had a warrenty also if you had a flash done i herd moding the car like engine management is out of the question

Back