DIY Paintless Dent Removal Question

MazdaSpeeder

:
Protege5 (5-spd)
I dented my fender this morning and want to try and get it out. Unfortunately, it's right at the top where it begins to curve from the horizontal surface (parallel with the hood) and the vertical fender. First, is there any hope of getting this out (either using professional PDR or DIY) and second, I have read about DIY with CO2 cans or dry ice and a hairdryer, and I was curious if anyone had used this and how effective it is. The dent is probably hail sized, but it's not round, but a line diagonal to the lines of the car. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I was thinking I saw this question asked once before. Not sure. But some pics might help people answer your question better. I do know guys that have done dry ice. And there are DIY pop kits but I don't know how well they work. When I went to sell my MSP I had a couple door dings. I had them professionally PDR and it wasn't expensive at all.

I searched around and found a bunch of guys asking for professional PDR recommendations, and a few people saying that they had used dry ice on dents, but I suppose my question is more about whether I would have any success with a CO2 can (I would prefer this rather than buy dry ice) and if the location of the dent makes it unlikely to work. I'll get a pic or two up in the morning.

Back