Disco's big-ass aftermarket partout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS REALLY! Shipping the hood and trunk are going to be a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS! After a month if someone somewhat local hasn't picked them up then I might consider it. but as of right now no shipping on the hood and trunk! I drove 20 hours round trip to buy and pick up the hood.

Sorry Disco...my bad...sorry if it rattled you a bit, it was just a great price for that piece man.

Did you get payment on the cf interior pieces yet?

hmmm, I wonder if I can fit the stock hood, trunk and a passenger in my msp.

Its only about an 9hr drive from here, but given the price of gas it would probably cost about $120 plus food and other road trip expenses but road trips are fun. (shrug) I don't know

A hood will not fit inside a MSP. It will however fit in a P5 :)

you can fit a hood if you drive wit the trunk partially open. jeff/flyinhawaian did it

hmmm, I wonder if I can fit the stock hood, trunk and a passenger in my msp.

Its only about an 9hr drive from here, but given the price of gas it would probably cost about $120 plus food and other road trip expenses but road trips are fun. (shrug) I don't know

I drove from Ind to NC with no hood on my car to get the DG hood. But also I had a brand new motor and wanted to break it in.

Did you get payment on the cf interior pieces yet?

Nope. There still for sale and 3 VERY nice pieces.

Guys I didn't get much done today because I had to take the msp into the shop to get work done on it and I also had my son. Tomorrow will be more productive

Last edited:
And as a bonus for being the first buyer on this thread you recieve a special bonus part! Payment recieved Og. Thanks. Got a couple quotes to work on this afternoon also. Try to have those ready later

Ooh a bonus!! I bet it's gonna be a stick of gum..

I was close with the stick of gum lol.

Bump for a great seller, the shift boot and arm rest cover look great and I got them in 2 days. Great seller!! Bump again :D

And yes, the Reese's were delicious..

Attachments

• Photo-0337.jpg
    Photo-0337.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 86
Well I didn't want to ruin the suprise but I did laugh when you said stick of gum. Close guess. Thanks OG! Enjoy. Those two pieces where my favorite interior mods

Price firm on the seats? I'd be driving out from Vermont to get them. They're sharp as hell.

whats goin on with the split second?
It's pending. But I havnt heard from the guy who wanted it and as stated in post 1 no dibs. $350 shipped for state side and $365 shipped for Canada
Price firm on the seats? I'd be driving out from Vermont to get them. They're sharp as hell.

dude if your going to drive from Vermont I can do $350 plus some 100% pure maple syrup lol

Do you have the trunk lid Mazda flying M badge with satin finish?

No I do not. The partout car didn't have a rear badge.

I know there's several people waiting for tracking and shipment on parts the've allready paid for and I'm sorry for the delay but I did pm all of you with the details of the reason for the delay. It's been a rough week but I'll have everyones parts ready to ship out tommorrow. And once again I apologize for the delay!

The SS V2 afc is still for sale and it comes with EVERYTHING you need for an easy install: PCS1 unit, 4' of vaccume line w/ T connector, MSP wiring diagram, USB to serial cable, tunning software. When you buy this unit new it does come with have the stuff you need to install it, run, and tune it. This one does and has around 1k miles on it.

DUDE, you have a nice deal going for that hood and trunk... Plus you live so close to me... HMMMMM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back