Discontinued sport exhaust on the brochure?

Renesis

I think I read a post in which the guy said Mazda is going to discontinued the sport exhaust on the accessories brochure and have a new one out...

Anyone heard about this?

I really doubt if this is true...

APEXistud said:
They should discontinue that thing. I looks like a piece of junk that you can buy at Pepboys.

You are the first person I've come across that thinks that.
Also, you can't hear it. If you did, you'd know that it isn't some pep-boys crap. No fart-can, just a nice low growl.

Last edited:
APEXistud said:
They should discontinue that thing. I looks like a piece of junk that you can buy at Pepboys.

LOL!!

i really hope your not talking about the mazdaspeed one...that oen is damn nice.

even if it's discontinued your dealer can still order it for you, i talked to the parts guy about it already. I Got a link to a website that has it offered for $197 but its at my college computer and im gone for spring break.

I think the current Mazdaspeed one is quite nice...

but I also look forward if they are really having another out in the market...

but I doubt if Mazda is going to really have a new one since the Mazda 3 is going to replace the Proteges soon anyway...

Ok, maybe my choice of words was a little to strong, but I am talking about the Mazdaspeed P5 canister because it looks too bland. It is quiet though, I'll give it that much. But I just think that it's too conservative of a muffler for me. My bad, didn't mean to piss anyone off.

Back