dinner time....

MSP#735

:
2005 Acura TL
im bored as hell and while i was cookin' dinner i was wondering...Hmm i wonder what other people in the world are having for dinner? so, here is what i had...

Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon (ya know the ones you buy in a case at wal-mart hehe)
Sauteed Okra
White Rice
Ice Tea

nothing special .....(cheers)

Attachments

• IMGP0147.JPG
    IMGP0147.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
MSP#735 said:
im bored as hell and while i was cookin' dinner i was wondering...Hmm i wonder what other people in the world are having for dinner? so, here is what i had...

Filet Mignot wrapped in bacon (ya know the ones you buy in a case at wal-mart hehe)
Sauteed Okra
White Rice
Ice Tea
nothing special .....(cheers)
Hmmmmm looks good! yummy yummy... but I got ya beat ;)
Im in LOVE with mexican food right now... not the cheap s*** kind, but authentic mexican... tonight were having Gorditas with Chillis and fresh guacamole and homemade salsa...
My neighbours are mexican (they live here and in mexico city) so my whole family is eating mexican and learning spanish :)) its way too much fun!
MMMMMMMMMEXICAN ;)

MSP#735 said:
damn, sounds tasty to say the least!
oh hellllls yeah ;)
haha
the neighbours just had the Mexican Independance day, and these people go ALL out on holidays! their house was packed FULL of people, and FOOD GALORE! OH MY! Ive never seen that much food in my life, and addictive... holy man I could live with them easily!
they have household staff, its like going to a 5 star restaurant and hotel. You dont have to do anything for yourself (although it is kindof weird, having people wait on you hand and foot, I feel funny anyway)
I cant wait to go visit them in Mexico! my parents just went a few weeks ago, and they totaly made me jealous!!!
:)

Leftovers:
Fried Rice re-cooked with some sesame oil and oyster sauce
Perogies (I'm still feeling them)
A bit of my famous Meatloaf
Some garlic bread

Just cleaning out the fridge. Tomorrow and Tuesday are Mahogany Chicken and Beef LoMein, though :D

siberiankiss, you are a chick with some good taste. you have a protege and you are a fan of Rossi. He is my favorite GP rider. I think Moto GP is the best racing sport in terms of seeing skill and second overall only to Rally. I had a thread about Moto GP but I dont think anyone responded in it.

I cooked Chicken & Rice last night... with Del Monte whole kernel Corn.

sorry no pics. I ate it all.

grilled lemon and herb chicken breast
salad w/ thousand island dressing
OJ w/ pulp

Back