Did some mods yesterday

InsidiousMSP

:
Black Mazdaspeed
Got my Defi D-Gauges & Profec B Spec II in. Gotta recommend both. Great quality products.

Sorry for the bad pictures (vid cam captures)...

gauges1.jpg

gauges2.jpg

gauges3.jpg

I need the DaveB gauge rings now. :p Also had the fuel pressure pulsation dampener removed, a restriction in the factory fuel system. Similar to what the MKIV Supras do. The car feels pretty strong, running open DP for now. The exhaust will be finished today. Pics & vids will be posted later. :)

ok.. what gauge holder sis you use and how did you keep it in? im trying to do the same thing.. but i keep getting this gap. -=\
help meeh..
i must say tho.. it looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet. -=)

Interested in info about the fuel pressure pulsation damper removal also. Anymore info anywhere?

Guages look nice. Defi is always good quality.

Hey guys, I will do a write up tomorrow, about to head out now. Just got the exhaust on. WOW. The carbon-ti sounds incredible. :) 3" all the way. Videos & info will be posted soon!

Looking great there...can't wait to see it in person! I too am curious about your triple gauge pod because it's different than mine. I've also never seen an A/F gauge that displays #s instead of that annoying colored bar.

that's extremely insane !!! i like the position for ur gauges...and the gauges too ! jeeze...and i like how ur TT and profec-b r in the lil' compartment down there. :D mmm defi-d...they match the headunit !!!

Looks very good!

The mod you did to the fuel system...doesnt that make the car run even more rich?

Back