did i miss anthing

Hey guys,
i just got back off tour and was wondering if i missed anthing inportant like a fix for the clunk or a cool new product. i havent been around since Sir Nuke atarted that big food fight. I think i have alot of reading to do to cacth up.

you got a lot of reading my friend. They are currently testing a fix for the clunk. still no recall.

derrick1623
i was on a corprate meeting tour for a launch for a new product. i went to like 10 cities or somthing like that, and 1 week in each city the last stop on the tour was NYC the day the product was out to the public.

Volley2six
i am in the attleboro area down near the rhode island line.

welcome back dude.....you have been gone a long time....hope you have a LOT of time on your hands....there are certainly pages and pages for you to read.

too much reading

O man i cant beleive the amount of reading i have to do over here. and it looks like i will only be around for this mounth i think i have another tour in may for 5 weeks, i better cacth up fast:D

i am in the attleboro area down near the rhode island line.

hey man, keep a eye out for me. I just bought a yellow mp3 recently (bout 3 weeks ago) from s. attleboro. Also im ALWAYS in woonsocket cause a buddy of mine lives there, and my girlfriend lives in franklin. You will most likely see me driving around ;)

dabm

god dabmit no more yellow MP3's, so you would be the 5th yellow mp3 in the state that i am aware of. there is one in the hopdale area there is one in the framimham area and one in woburn, and me. well anyway cograts on your purchase dude. if you want to hagn out i can usally be found down at driverside in planville on rt152.
later
Brian

Back