Did anyone do anything to their new 2010 Mazda 3?

I wanted to get the moonroof wind deflector cause i like the way they look and i'm a smoker too, do you guys know what kind of install kit there is with the genuine mazda part?

Don't know if it's the same design for 2010, but for the 2006 3 it was a simple install using two small bolts with clamps that attach to the moonroof frame. Only tool needed is #2 Phillips-bit screwdriver.....

Whats the story wit the new speed3's with modding?? I no there only coming out but is there any words on companies having parts in production??

i have heard that the sri for the 2.5 should be ready this week?? please let me know

I guess this is as good a place as any to ask a warranty question, so here goes? haha

So what exactly can we do aftermarket to the car without voiding the warranty? Other than going with the Mazdaspeed accessories that are bound to come out in the next few months. Most of the time they're more expensive and don't perform as well as cheaper alternatives.

I guess this is as good a place as any to ask a warranty question, so here goes? haha

So what exactly can we do aftermarket to the car without voiding the warranty? Other than going with the Mazdaspeed accessories that are bound to come out in the next few months. Most of the time they're more expensive and don't perform as well as cheaper alternatives.
You can do just about anything, but if you have a problem and the dealer traces it back to a modification you've done, the warranty is void for the purposes of that claim.

Tinted windows and added a custom ambient light package to the front and rear foot wells.

DSC04718.jpg

ahhh i cant wait for modifications ... im a ford guy and am use to 4.6 parts everywhere. but now that im playing with a new mazda im excited to see how much i can do with this little 2.0. these things handle pretty damn good.

Thanks. So do I! I kind of wish I had gone with 17's though. The 40 series tires are a little rough on the bad roads where I live.

Back