DGM CF products

CF Hood?

• Total voters
Matthew said:
well, now we have a steadily growing number of Mazda 3 enthusiasts. I have not yet spoken to Amie about this, but i was wondering how many of you would be interested in carbon fiber products for your Mazda3...

basically this is just a random feeler cause im bored, and i cant garuntee anything, but if i get enough interest, in say a CF hood, and someone was willing to donate it to DGM, i may be able to get at least that produced.

also gas tank door cover, maybe door sills, any pretty much most things that can be sent to her or dropped off to her to be molded. she will not make anything from scratch.

turnaround time, if she agreed to this, would be 3-6 weeks on the first hood from the time it was dropped off. im sure the person donating the hood could get a killer deal on a hood too ;)

if you dont know who DGM is, shame on you, but here is their site: www.dgmotorsports.com

***UPDATE***
I just spoke to Amie, looks like they will probably be starting a whole line for the Mazda3, once they get a car from Mazda since they sold their protege. so start saving your pennies for some cool CF stuff like hoods, etc etc for your 3.
I would be intrested in more Cf for the interior , ONLy if it matches the CF thats in the car ...Cant have different looking CF on the door pannels than over the display , it just would not work .... (crazy)

i highly doubt the CF you have is real if its the stock stuff. if its stock, it will not match because it is fake.

then you would have to make a piece that replaces the one that is in the car ,,thats what i mean ..

(bump)

I want to hear more about DG stuff for the 3. I know they had a car @ one of the auto shows this year, had a lot of awesome stuff on it!

So ... any word from anyone?

Badger Biker said:
(bump)

I want to hear more about DG stuff for the 3. I know they had a car @ one of the auto shows this year, had a lot of awesome stuff on it!

So ... any word from anyone?
Bump for this, patiently waiting.

I already have hood, but CF grill and rear wing would be nice to have.... Of course for the 5dr not the regular 4dr sedan thingy. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Back