DG urethane lip p5 ecu and motor mount inserts

DG urethane lip $175 shipped

Have a few things I am no longer in need of
Shipped prices are to U.S. only

Dg urethane lip for mazdaspeed protege p5 or mp3
175 shipped within the lower 48 states has scrapes on bottom and some on the face unpainted for additional pics pm me

Have a p5 manual ecu from a 02 p5 base sold

Have some rear motor mount inserts- sold

for international shipping pm me zip so I can check prices
Pics

Thanks

Last edited:
Just an FYI if I'm not mistaken you can't ask the buyer to pay the paypal fees its against the rules for paypal, and I think its also on 247 also. What I would do is just include the fee in the price thats what I did so this way you still get it covered you just aren't asking for it. Don't want someone to report you for something so small ya know what I mean. Nice stuff and GLWS id buy the lip if I didn't have one already.

Guy I bought my car from said they were for the rear mount said they were corksport byt not totally sure I have awr rear mount so I don't need em new as far as I know. Price shipped is posted

DG lip

Hey mate, are you sure you wont ship that lip? Im in australia.. It will fold up into a box just fine if its Urethane. Sold if your interested

Toss me that lip to Los Angeles I'll but if you ever change your mind on shipping it.
Let me know bro .. 90706 area code

Still have everything might end up keeping the lip tho since I really don't wanna ship it

And here are those wheels now looking fresh to death!

attachment.php

Free bump for a good seller.

David I think ive seen the car in your avatar pic you work in waco right? Maybe one day I might let go of the ones on my car maybe lol

Ecu sold

Last edited:
Back