DFW Sat FEB 5th

garlandrx7

:
01 Cavalier
hey i know this is kinda last minuite and i havent been on here in a long time, but i wanted to invite you guys out this saturday if yall dont already have plans. once a month (the first saturday unless something major is going on) the RX7 and RX8 people, guys and girls, come out and its kinda like a Moes meeting without the mustangs and the stupid kids in civics. and of course without the awesome Moes food. but anyways we meet up at 635 and Mcarthur behind the McDonalds and Cheddars parking lot. weve been meeting up there for years i know. anyways its at 8pm weve done really well had awesome turnouts WITHOUT the cops harrassing us... and we would like to keep it that way so please dont come if you or someone you are inviting is very immature and looking to mess up our spot. a few years back there was a road rage shooting out there that didnt have anything to do with the people that were meeting up (and none of the car people were injured or even close to the shooting) and after that the cops were all over that area from that night on... so we have been lucky and not had any problems with police....

anyways after we meet sometimes we get together for a cruise up to hooters in addison and have some beer and chat in a little bit warmer and close knit setting.. with cute waitresses... anyways you guys are welcome to come it would be great to see some fimiliar faces and some more nice cars....

hope to see you there and if not im sure ill catch up with you all again sometime soon... take care!

(boobs2)

I'll be there. That is really close to me and I'm actually going to that Cheddars with my mom right now for dinner. lol =)

well if you knew how to pick up your phone and call me I would have told you about the meet too! dork!!

anyways i had fun, we had a nice turnout. i met some new people, saw some old friends and was drunk off of laughter most of the night, then bud light later lol!

(boobs2)

Last edited:
hey :( i wasnt "out there" thats how I am... im just retarded so dont forget it! pat can you kick him in the booty for me?!?!?! :D jk.. anyways like i said i had a LOT of fun... its not very often that i get to see alot of my old friends they are always working or with girlfirends and stuff... so when i get the chance i get all hyper and giddy inside.. or something and i didnt hear you complaining about me being out there when you were following me around like a puppy ;)

(boobs2)

haha yeah Matt its the rx-8 and rx-7 clubs. i guess and its like the first saturday of every month... it was a lot of fun with a big turn out. There were like a dozen or so rx-8's and a few rx-7's of all generations, but I'm pretty sure everyone is welcome to show up and hang out. Oh yeah, it's a lot older crowd too not like the wednesday night moes meets usually were.

Saturday, March 5th

The next meet is on Saturday, March 5th. This was a lot of fun last month and it'd be cool to see some familiar faces out there, too! (nana)

Here's the link on rx8club.com with some pics of last months meet:
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=53541

There is usually a good turnout and plus there is hooters after!

- Darryl

3's?

are 3's and msp's welcome too? just curious cause it's freakin' hard to find anyone who's looking to just hang out rather than be a jackass and just show off..

Yeah, everyone is welcome as long as they don't make any trouble. =P
There were a few other random cars that showed up to check it out, too, like a BMW M3 and some other cars.
It's a good crowd where everyone is just there to hang out and see everyone's ride.

cool

that's awesome I'm yunger than a lot of people but everyone around my age just pisses me off because they're the reason junk gets started at all the other meets I used to go to. I plan on coming out there... I'm not going to be embarassed to come out there with my nearly stock 3 am I? I've also got a buddy with a silver 2003.5 msp that I'll try to get to go. any chance I can get directions? I'm from denton and am not too terribly familiar with the Dallas area. just where dealerships are cause I was a parts runner for a while

Don't worry about your age or w/e, I'm not even 18 yet.

It doesn't matter what condition your car is in, no one will hassle you about it. Last month I brought my stock black MSP that was dirty as hell and I still had people checking it out.

I'm not too good with directions but it's the intersection of 635 and Macarthur so you can try to mapquest it. If I have to i can get directions tomorrow.

cool I'll definately try to come out there.. I'm pretty good at finding stuff like I said I was a parts driver all over the dfw area for mazda but just correct me if I'm wrong.. it's going to be west of I 35 e (like heading to ft worth from dallas like in the irving area??) thanksa lot again and what time do you guys meet at?

I'll be going for sure. Meet starts at 8 and they usually head out to hooters in addison around 9:30 or so.

20mazda3 yeah im pretty sure thats the right way.

ok, I think I found it if I'm not mistaken it's about 1/3 of the way from valley view lane to belt line rd. south of lewisville.. right?
thanks a lot I'm really going to try to make it out there saturday look for me I'm in a dark grey '05 mazda 3 may or may not be bassin depending on if everything this week goes as planned (and if they fix my motor mount at the dealer by then I think I ripped it friday night on my way home from the races at denton dragway)

Back