DFW Area/ North Texas AutoX Meet

I'm not sure if I could register you or not. I'll look on the scca website and see if there is someone I can call to find out about that. I'll call you and let you know. If you want to race, you would probably have to go there strait from work. I don't know if you would want oto do that or not.

I just really planned to watch this time. I will probably wish that I had registered though once I see how fun it is!:(

My bet is that if ben or linux beats a car over $80,000, a ferrari or whatso, then the winning driver gets to pour a cold beer on me and vice versa.

I doubt any cars that cost that much will be there. But what do you say about a $40,000 to $50,000 car. Like a Corvett or a Porshe Boxter. I'll be willing to get in on that bet. Just not pouring the beer on one another. How about if you win, I'll buy you a case of whatever drink you want and if I win you buy. Not something outrageous like champaign though. I'll even bet that I can beat a corvett by at least 1.5 seconds.

I really don't think there will be a Ferrari there, but I'm sure there will be a corvett or two, and maybe an M3 and a Boxter. I won't bet against an M3 though. I'm not that stupid. If there were a Viper there though, I'd bet my right arm on that though. An MP3 would wax a viper's ass! Too much power to the rear wheels, that thing is uncontrolable.

texas meet

Well has anyone come up with a plan to meet?I would like to go.Hit me back.Last time i scca it was alot of fun.

We need to decide on a meeting place somewhere around highway 360 in Arlington. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

meeting place

Thanks for the info.Ill be there. Oh ya asianhottie I live close to the old blimp base close to hitchcock if you know where that is there is a road course at the base that I practice at.Anybody got good direction's on how to get there from I-45? please let me know.

meeting place

Thanks for the info.Ill be there. Oh ya asianhottie I live close to the old blimp base close to hitchcock if you know where that is there is a road course at the base that I practice at or better yet Galveston Islandl Anybody got good direction's on how to get there from I-45? please let me know.

auto x

So how well did you guy's / girl's do ? Sorry i didnt make it i broke my rear motor mount the night before.But i will be ready for San Antonio NOPI drag wars.Bottle is already filled ready to go.

Sorry to hear that Jayracr. What are the symptoms of a broken motor mount? When I left around 14:00, Ben was leading in his class.

auto x

I was spraying a integra it broke around 3rd gear but i won.When i slowed down and shifted there was a loud thud noise. So every time i shifted it made that noise taking it to mazda in the morning.My friend who works there is a mazda master tech.

IT's all in the tunning and up keep of the plug's and the help of a inline fuel pump.Im going to try a pressure regulator before the San Antonio race next weekend.

Latest posts

Back