Defective or Vandalized? My poor emblem.

silvercx

:
2016 CX-5 AWD GT - Sonic Silver - Tech Package
0txmyOw.jpg

Not sure how this happened. Think warranty would cover it?

Have you tried straightening it yourself?

It's bend permanently in that direction. Looks like the adhesive is coming off. I'm wondering if the touchless auto car wash bent it.

I suppose it's a good excuse to the debadge the back now...shame, I do like the badges.

I was thinking about putting cx 5 then the miatas emblem under that lol mx5/cx5 miata

It's bend permanently in that direction. Looks like the adhesive is coming off. I'm wondering if the touchless auto car wash bent it.

I suppose it's a good excuse to the debadge the back now...shame, I do like the badges.
I doubt that it's "permanently" bent. It's plastic and you probably just need to use dental floss or fishing line behind the "A" to release the d/s tape so you can reposition it. Either that or just take it off and replace it with a new one. It couldn't be that expensive and no, Mazda will not warranty it as it no doubt happened in the "touchless" (cough, cough!) car wash.

I debadged my CX-5. If you want my (perfect) badges, let me know. I'll send it over for cost of shipping.

It happened when you were washing it. Either you or the machine caught the edge and pulled it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back