Decent part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
MS3
All parts have less than 2K miles on them. UR TP less then 1K mile on it. All shipped price are to lower 48 states.

CPE 65 duro RMM: $110 shipped.. SOLD.. SHIPPED 1/11/12
SURE SSP and JBR counter weight combo:$60 shipped...SOLD.. SHIPPED 1/10/12
Turbosmart BPV: $140 shipped.. now $120 shipped..SOLD... SHIPPED 1/12/12
Corksport intake/TIP/box combo: $200 shipped. Deposit received
*or CS intake box only:$60 shipped.. SOLD ..SHIPPED 1/12/12
Ultimate Racing cbe w/ titanium tips: $740 shipped.. Deposit received
Ultimate Racing test pipe: SOLD.. SHIPPED 1/12/12
COBB AP: $480 shipped . SOLD...1/13/12
Autotech HPFP internals: $280 shipped.. SOLD.. SHIPPED 1/12/12
Swift Spec-R springs: $270 shipped...SOLD.. SHIPPED 1/14/12

IMG_2764.JPG
IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2782.JPG
IMG_2756.JPG
IMG_2799.JPG

Last edited:
I have updated the OP. There are a few pending sales. I am still waiting on the first person that PM'd me about them to get the first chance to purchase, so if you PM'd me you are in line (in order) if they back out. Also I have the exhaust and initernals out and pictures taken today. Swifts will be out the next day most likely. thanks

I have updated the OP. There are a few pending sales. I am still waiting on the first person that PM'd me about them to get the first chance to purchase, so if you PM'd me you are in line (in order) if they back out. Also I have the exhaust and initernals out and pictures taken today. Swifts will be out the next day most likely. thanks
For future reference, items that are not pictured cannot be listed. Even GI items require proper pics. If you can get them up today, that is fine.

I know alot of you guys are waiting some of the stuff. I had some obligations I forgot about today. When I get back I will hopefully remove the cbe and possibly the internals. I just need access to a vise grip. By tomorrow or the next day I want to have the internals, cbe and AP available and shipped. Swifts should be off by the weekend.

OP updated.
only thing left are internals, BPV, AP (which I will get pics up uninstalled pics up tonight) and Swift springs, but everything have dibs except bpv.

AP finally uninstalled..
AP and BPV are still available. everything else is sold or spoken for.
see last attachment for updated AP pic update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back