Decent Mazda service in Chicago land ?

Drogos

I am looking for recommendations on mazda stealerships that have half honest approach to customers. I have a LCA recall on CX9 to take care of and I refuse to go to my local ROTO mazda.
I could also use a recommendation on independent shop. After all the recalls and TC issue is taken care of, I rather leave my money with honest, independent mechanic.

+1 I have my CX-5 here for business and with that recall I need to find a good dealership before I make the trek home.

I don't care if I have to drive 15 or 55 minutes to get a honest service without typical BS :) Tell me what'u'got !

I don't care if I have to drive 15 or 55 minutes to get a honest service without typical BS :) Tell me what'u'got !

I just bought my CX-5 in Evanston from the Autobarn so I can't really comment on their service since I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Of course with this recall going on I unfortunately soon will. I can highly, highly recommend the mechanic I have been using for about 10 years now which is Maday Brothers. Once again though this is Evanston so not sure if that works for you.

I've always had good luck going to Autobarn City Mazda. My car is currently there for a recall, which they (mazdausa) provided me a loaner till the recall is fixed.

3255 N Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL 60641

yeh, I will do any basic maintenance service myself no problem for anything big or plain annoying ....like spark plugs change on V6 ...I rather drop it off and catch up on emails while I wait :)
I did have good experience with KORBA auto repair in wheeling. Owner is VERY good mechanic and car enthusiast. He doesn't work on cars anymore though so obviously actual quality of service is up to whoever is delegated to work on your car.

Couple people recommended mobile one in Glenview. More of a performance shop but I don't mind and they work on all imports

Latest posts

Back