Deals Gap/ Tail of the Dragon Oct 14/15

Mazda6stoked

:
2005 Mazda 6i
Carolinamazdas.com and NcDubs.com is hosting a co meet at deals gap. here is all the information you should need if you would like to attend... please feel free to email me at Nic@carolinamazdas.com if you have any questions

orgianal post can be found at www.carolinamazdas.com/forums/ and at www.ncdubs.com

Here are the plans:

Meeting up with a caravan on saturday the 14th between 10 and 11am at Biltmore Square Mall in Ashville. Leaving the mall at 11am SHARP. Arrive at the gap at 12:45/1:00pm. People will be staying in either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge (they are about 30 mins from the gap, and about 5 miles in between each other).Dinner that night at Hardrock cafe is a possible and of course bring fun money for go carts and other fun stuff. If the weather is right on sunday before everyone parts for home... we will be doing a group photoshoot at the Norris Dam. ALL dubbers and Mazda members will be invited to partake in the shoot.

It is "high red" season in the mnts. which means the hotels are going to be a little more expensive than normal. i used orbitz.com to research some hotels in the area we will be staying. Im sure that we could get two rooms and all bunk together for the night and slipt the room cost, if a bunch of people go.

Scottish Inn Suites Aquarium
208 Woliss Lane, Gatlinburg, TN
65$/night

Red Carpet Inn Pigeon Forge
3229 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN
69$/night

Knights Inn Gatlinburg TN
131 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN
70$/night

Microtel Inn Gatlinburg
211 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN
71$/night

Smoky Shadows Motel and Conf Center
4215 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN
79$/night

DIRECTONS to Biltmore square Mall in Ashville:

from Raleigh/Greensboro/Burlington/W-S are all the same...just get on Highway 40 WEST and follow these direction

FROM RALEIGH
Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 8 minutes Total Est. Distance: 255.83 miles

FROM GREENSBORO
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 54 minutes Total Est. Distance: 177.18 miles

* Merge onto I-40 W. 71.6 miles Map
* Keep RIGHT to take I-40 W / I-85 BR S via EXIT 131 toward US-70 / GREENSBORO / WINSTON-SALEM. 7.6 miles
* Keep RIGHT to take I-40 W via EXIT 36A toward US-421 N / WINSTON-SALEM. 172.9 miles
* Merge onto I-26 E / US-74 E via the exit on the LEFT toward HENDERSONVILLE/SPARTANBURG/ASHEVILLE/AIRPORT. 1.8 miles
* Take the NC-191 exit- EXIT 33- toward BLUE RIDGE PKWY. 0.1 miles
* Turn LEFT onto NC-191 / BREVARD RD. <0.1 miles
* End at 800 Brevard Rd
Asheville, NC 28806-2251, US

Back