Dealership claims repeated P0300 is "normal" on "turbo cars" LOL

Is there a Lemon Law in MA? We have a Lemon Law here in FL which gives us consumers a bit of power for situations like this.

I get p0304...cylinder 4 misfire about every 2 months.
Dealership can't figure it out, have tried different plugs, moved plugs around, moved coils around. no matter what it keeps popping up cylinder 4. I keep turning off the cel with my dashhawk and keep hoping for the best.

I got that tooo...replaced my plugs with equally old plugs that I kept from an earlier change and wholla! I also did the coil spring stretch mod so I checked that as well ....

I had CEL code p0301. Took it to Mazda and they replaced the coil pack and spark plug to cylinder 1. The following day, the CEL came back. P0301. Imagine that. Called them up and made another appointment for next monday. Considering the same code coming up again, what else could cause the same code in the same cylinder?

Take it to another dealer. Let us know what you find out from them.

I can not stress this enough. If there are two dealers withing a reasonable distance, get a second opinion. When you go to the second dealer just act like it is the first time you are are dealing with this and pretend you know nothing.

If this dealership cannot fix this issue, there is one on the other side of Vegas that I will take it to for another opinion. But, their both run by the same company. And thats it for Mazda dealerships in Vegas.

Gents, Mazda sent a Senior Tech directly from Japan who supposedly specializes in the DISI to diagnose my problem. They tore into it, and came out with the following:

Bad ECT (coolant temp sensor)

Apparently on this vehicle, they can fail drastically without passing a bad ECT code.

P0300 hasn't returned in over 2000 miles, which is a good sign, but I got burned so bad on this deal (8 dealership visits, over 1.5 total months of service in 12 months of ownership), that I am always thinking it just might return.

Car runs smoother, feels stronger. I'm crossing my fingers hoping they actually got it this time.

For all of you that are frusterated with a P0300 that no one at your dealership can figure out, you might want to have them look at this.

Back