Dealer Ads/Good Price?

Stud Udani

:
2014 Mazda 3
I'm on the verge of purchasing a mazda 3. I live in Hawaii and right now I'm attempting to negotiate with the 3 mazda dealers on the island through email. Looking for a white, iTouring auto sedan with no options and the cheapest sticker price I'm finding is $21,460. I offered $19,600 to a particular dealer but got rejected. Is that an unreasonable offer?

I also came across this ad. There must be some catch (hoping there isn't!) and I figure you car buying gurus can shed some light.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8,395
The catch is probably the $750 loyalty discount it does not say in the ads.
You need to own a Mazda in your immediate family to get that,

my local dealers also included the -$500 active military discount in these online and advertised prices. Unf I did not qualify. Props to all our servicemen and servicewomen. I thank you for your service.

Idk about Hawaii. That could be a completely different case. But I would think you could get a better deal for sure. Especially since it's a base itouring sedan we're speaking of. I got my itouring with the tech package for right at 20k. I'm in Florida so prices are probably higher in your area taking in account of your location but I'm surprised they won't even budge a little. Mine was listed at 21 almost 22k and I said I gave them a price and they immeadiately accepted it. I guess it depends on how bad they're hurting for a sale. Give it time I'm sure within a month or two you could find something much better price wise.

Back