ddm 55w hid kit any issues?

:
2008 Mazda3 s Touring Hatchback in Galaxy Gray Mica
hey all,
I just got my DDM 55w 6k kit and I was wondering if there are any issues running them without the relay wiring. I did not purchase it so I'm curious before i get my bumper pulled and start installing it if there are any known problems. BTW I'm in a 2008 HB 3. thanks in advance.

The 35 Watt 5k temp kit I got was easy and plug and play, just make sure when you pull your bumper to unplug the fog lights so they don't hang on their wires. I don't think I'd want 55 watt for low beams after seeing how good the 35 watts work. May do 55 watt for high beams but since those aren't projector beams, they may just flood out.

35 watt 3k temps for foglights to get the yellow fogs are next up. You shouldn't have any problem at all just plug and play to answer your question, after I rambled :)

You need to buy the relay harness from everything ive heard on the 55w's. Have the 35's myself from my limited understanding in electricity, the stock wiring cannot handle it and you will have lights that flicker, dont fire and turn on, dont work at all if you dont buy the harness. Sorry id say by now you had already ordered them and received them so let us know your results. PS I installed the lows AND the fogs without removing the bumper and I even had the apexcone (non slim) DDM ones but I used to work on cars and can be "creative" Id def take off the bumper for fogs, not needed for JUST low beams though.

Which "k" do i need to get to have a nice white lite? Not burning peoples eyes or anything, Also I dont have HIDs just factory lights. And 3000k is yellow right? I want to get those for my foggys.

i installed them a while back without the relay harness and they work just fine. I have had no issues with them at all. they fire right up and are pretty bright. My question now is will the relay harness make them brighter? I know it seems like a silly question but i am not an electrical guy.

Back