Danica Patrick - Book Signing

SeminoleMan

:
'03.5 Sunlight Silver P5
I made a trip into DC this afternoon to attend her book signing at Barnes and Nobles. I've always thought she was cute, but she's even more gorgeous in person! She autographed the book and the 1/18 scale model of her Indy Rookie of the Year car that I brought in. SCORE!

DSC03610.jpg

Last edited:
i remember when she used to host Powerblock on spike tv. Atleast she's a decent racer and easy on the eyes cause her tv personality was awful.

MP5_509 said:
i remember when she used to host Powerblock on spike tv. Atleast she's a decent racer and easy on the eyes cause her tv personality was awful.

Hahaha. She was one of the only reasons I watched Powerblock on Spike TV. She is so F'n hot............................just needs to get some implants to be 100% perfect. :)

She doesn't need implants, she's perfect as she is. Damn fast girls are the best!! It wasn't really her personality on Power Block, because all the hosts suck when it comes to personality, haha. But who is listening to her, I'm watching her! (2thumbs)

She is perfect as is! She' stunning in person...all other women didn't exist for the 20 minutes I was there.

99 Pro said:
Hahaha. She was one of the only reasons I watched Powerblock on Spike TV. She is so F'n hot............................just needs to get some implants to be 100% perfect. :)

ZoomZoomH said:
dammit you should've told me mike!!! i would've taken a long lunchbreak just to get a pic w/ her!!

I found out about her appearance last-minute. I don't think this was at all advertised and there were only 70 people there. I should have gotten back in line to get my SI with her on the cover signed, but I'd gotten more than I expected.

SeminoleMan said:
I made a trip into DC this afternoon to attend her book signing at Barnes and Nobles. I've always thought she was cute, but she's even more gorgeous in person! She autographed the book and the 1/18 scale model of her Indy Rookie of the Year car that I brought in. SCORE!

DSC03608.jpg
who is the hawt guy on the right? :D

KYLiquid said:
wait till she wins a race and THEN sell is

I don't think I'll ever sell the signed car, but it should be worth some dollars if her career continues to skyrocket and she wins some races. I will find a nice case for it though with the photo of her, I and the car to certify authenticity :)

Back