Dallas area meet?

blmindy402

:
2001 Mazda, Protege
Is there going to be a Dallas meet anytime soon? I was thinkin' about fixin' up my car and wanted to get some ideas.

Haha yea im sick of the mazdaspeed section. nothin interesting going on in it lately. whaddup with da party? Invite any females? I did.

hey are we still go for the texas meet 2??? moed, sam, thrill, elemental, vic, patrick..its getting close dude..

blmindy: you should come 2nite. I'm not positive I'll be there, but should. Ony thing about seeing mods is most of us are stock or close to it now. My FMIC still hasn't come in yet. Maybe I'll have it on by next week.

Hey, looks like someone else a bit closer to my age!.

I havent been making it to the local meets much in my car ever since I wrecked it. I need to raise some more money to fix it but it will make a come back. Hope to meet you soon.

I was just wonderin' if there's any other girls that go to these meets? (That actually drive a mazda; not out there to meet guys.) I looked really dumb walkin around by myself last nite.

doh! i am sure the guys would have been more than friendly. :eek:
i will soon be outthere. 2weeks from now.

Yeah why didn't you come up and say hi? There were about 6-7 of us all around my car from 9:30-10:30. Just look for the row of proteges (we usually park in front of the Cingular store by Moes) and come up and introduce yourself. We won't bite.

As for other girls, not too often. I brought one with her husband I met at the car wash earlier that night and my wife has said she wants to come out again. Most of the Texas Forum members just happen to be guys though(shrug)

Next week will probably be a light showing cause most people are going to the Enkei's warehouse in Ft. Worth for the Super Street tour. details here

Latest posts

Back