CX9 Signature Ambient light on Grand touring

soulmate

:
CX9 GT 2017
Hello
I have Mazda CX9 GT and I really like the signature ambient light the one on the gear shifting. I am wondering if it is possible to have it on GT trim. if so, is there a need to cut wires or is there a power source slot there

maxresdefault.jpg

Not sure if the center console is modified to fit this.

Its only $100 US, im aus so comes out to like $200 with postage.... ihave asked med center if the console panels are different between Signature and GT to see if this will fit our Azami in Australia

Thank you!! I've wanted this ever since I started looking at the CX-9 (along with the lights on the grill)

Likewise ;)

Not sure if the center console is modified to fit this.

Its only $100 US, im aus so comes out to like $200 with postage.... ihave asked med center if the console panels are different between Signature and GT to see if this will fit our Azami in Australia
Thank you so much. it would be helpful to know if the console panels are different. we dont have Signature trim here to compare with :(

Hello
I have Mazda CX9 GT and I really like the signature ambient light the one on the gear shifting. I am wondering if it is possible to have it on GT trim. if so, is there a need to cut wires or is there a power source slot there

maxresdefault.jpg

I would really not bother to add it. I own a signature with it and you only see it when you enter the car. it is not visible when you are sitting in it. I had a GT loaner for a few days and could not see the difference when sitting (except for the material of the console of course).

Latest posts

Back