CX7 portholes/sidevents added

cruzdreamer

:
Former owner of Mazda CX 7 GT Electric Blue
Ok...on the fence with these...always liked them but was not sure about them on this car....good thing is I can take them off....I will live with them awhile and see....only out $20. Welcome any comments....I know you will either like or hate them or like me feel unsure.....I can understand your views...no worries...

Attachments

• portholes1.jpg
    portholes1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 426
  • sideportholes.jpg
    sideportholes.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 364
  • CX7 portholes.jpg
    CX7 portholes.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 000_0320.jpg
    000_0320.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 382
Ok...you can hate them, I am cool with that...thanks for your thoughts...

I suppose you never got over the '56 Buick Roadmaster?(attn)

it's not a Buick. Loose the faux exhaust ports

(yupnope)(crazy)

Thanks for the compliments on the LED signal lights. Much appreciated.

As for the portholes. Not a fan of them on the CX-7... they don't compliment the spirit of the vehicle imho. But then again they don't look bad either... so it's a judgment call. Do YOU love them, or not.

Every time i see those things I can't help but think its the as APC of Gheeto. Kind like those people putting their rim size on the fenders....(braindead

Ok...thanks everyone....I am in agreement as is my husband....they are coming off!!! [/COLOR] Good news....I just took them off without a hitch!

Last edited:
glad to hear... did you use a hair dryer to soften the adhesive?

If you left one on, you could say you're a really big Oakley fan! It would still be tacky, though. Glad you got them off with no damage! :D

Oh! Now that you've got them off, you can have fun sticking them on friends' cars!

Last edited:
I was gonna use a hairdryer but just used a credit card to wedge them a little than pulled them off slowly....figured they were still pretty fresh and it wouldn't be too hard to get off...stuck them on my electric scooter instead!;]

I was gonna use a hairdryer but just used a credit card to wedge them a little than pulled them off slowly....figured they were still pretty fresh and it wouldn't be too hard to get off...stuck them on my electric scooter instead!;]

Good call.

Don't hate them but they are to close to the BOTH edges, maybe a style like this would be better fro the cx-7.

1009-010W-07-T.jpg

Back