Cx7 H&R Springs

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
Hello Everyone,

We received our shipment of special order H&R springs in for the Cx7. We only have a limited number available. The springs are $245 for a set.

Link for the H&R Springs

-Derrick

how are these springs for ride quality comparing it to the stock setup on a 2011 cx7 sport?

looking to lower my truck and would love some feedback

i want to lower my CX7 too but the issue is i do carry people from time to time along with taking my car on road trips (ie: off road onto campsites etc).

how is the ride? the grandma test compared to stock? will my grandma break her back? does the ride bounce a little harder? bounce more?

any input would help greatly

ps: i am pretty sensitive to suspension mods on any car, i wouldnt mind the stiffer ride, just dont want to lose too much comfort for the gain of better cornering

I have the h&r's on my cx7 with me my other half and the 2 kids and the trunk loaded I have no problem with is bottoming out. still ride great as well.great springs

I have the h&r's on my cx7 with me my other half and the 2 kids and the trunk loaded I have no problem with is bottoming out. still ride great as well.great springs

Can you please post a pic. 1 3/8" drop doesn't sound like much.

Thanks

THIS PIC IS ROGHT AFTER IT WAS DONE. IT SETTLED A LITTLE LOWER THAN IN THE PIC

Last edited:
Thanks. Are those 17s? I have 19s and have thought about dropping it but I want less wheel gap. May have to just drop the wife's 6 instead.

Back