CX-9 running board

johnkuo24

:
2012 Mazda CX-9
Hi guys,
I just like to share my new running board on my 2012 CX-9 with you all.
big thanks to jrgmanict for all the help.
let me know what you guys think~!

?? 2.JPG?? 1.JPG?? 3.JPG

I like the idea of running boards, but I think those stick out a little too much. You could almost consider those wings. :p

I bet they'll help with protecting the paint though!

Really like the look - finishes it off. Sorry, did not see the make/manufacturer or where you got them. New to forum, so I may just be newbie-blind. Thanks.

nice if you're going for that street cruiser look, and definitely increase usability of the roof rack! but they lower the sides of the truck too much for me... just my opinion of course :) Enjoy!

They are nice on the CX9.
I like the lights on them and the wife likes them for getting in the car.
They do help with doing things up on the Crossbars on top of the car too.
Have had mine on the car for a couple of years now and have not had any problems with ground clearance at all.
John

Beautiful I must say. I just bought a 2015 CX9 AWD and installed oem splash guards. Will the running board fit with these splash guards on?

Hi a friend is giving me his toyota fj cruiser oem running board for free. He goes to the desert alot and doesn't need them. It's 60" long where as cx9 accommodates a 70" running board. I plan on leaving 5" on iether sides. Do u think it's worth it. As am getting an oem running boars for free in want to install it.

Hi a friend is giving me his toyota fj cruiser oem running board for free. He goes to the desert alot and doesn't need them. It's 60" long where as cx9 accommodates a 70" running board. I plan on leaving 5" on iether sides. Do u think it's worth it. As am getting an oem running boars for free in want to install it.

Sounds ghetto.

Back