CX-60 Security issue - door locking

Hi all,

I found today, to my horror, that doors can be left open when the car is locked using either the fob or either front door finger sensor. There is no warning that a door is open or an inability to lock it in as you would expect in this situation.

My daughter got out of the rear nearside door and didn't shut the door. I got out, locked the car noting the wing mirrors fold in and the hazards flash. It was only when walking back 30 minutes later that I noticed the door open. No alarm, nothing.

Suggest you all try the same. I've reported via my local Mazda dealer.

Hi all,

I found today, to my horror, that doors can be left open when the car is locked using either the fob or either front door finger sensor. There is no warning that a door is open or an inability to lock it in as you would expect in this situation.

My daughter got out of the rear nearside door and didn't shut the door. I got out, locked the car noting the wing mirrors fold in and the hazards flash. It was only when walking back 30 minutes later that I noticed the door open. No alarm, nothing.

Suggest you all try the same. I've reported via my local Mazda dealer.

That's certainly a fault. Here in Canada, with my 2018 CX-9, I'm pretty sure that when a door is left open and I lock the car with the fob, I get a steady "beep-beep, beep-beep" sound for like 5 seconds to warn me that a door was left open. I'll try to remember to double-check later on.

Latest posts

Back