CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

i went and got it dirty haha

29815774200_d651d34f4d_c.jpg

Then it would be to much red there.
Most likely, a combination of black and less red would do the trick.

Got sideswiped by a semi, causing about $5000 in damages. Oddly, the left blind spot monitoring still works fine.
02bdbb600f3d3f7afba48c5f117803a7.jpg

Ouch!
You are fine right? Did the car moved out from it's location?(pushed to the side?)
$5000 seems pretty cheap, I would have guest much more.

Got sideswiped by a semi, causing about $5000 in damages. Oddly, the left blind spot monitoring still works fine.
02bdbb600f3d3f7afba48c5f117803a7.jpg

Must be the Black Plague. I also have a Black Mica and got sideswiped twice. First was a hit and run that I woke up to. Second was a taxi not paying attention and merged into me. First cost the insurance around $5000 to replace the front passenger door and blend the passenger side. Second cost the same, but the rear passenger door was replaced along with side blending.

Ouch!
You are fine right? Did the car moved out from it's location?(pushed to the side?)
$5000 seems pretty cheap, I would have guest much more.

Yes, no injuries to me, just my beloved CX-5, thanks for the concerns. It did get pushed maybe a foot. The semi was trying to squeeze in between me and a vehicle behind. I was not moving. Along with the visual damage, the steering wheel is slightly crooked, possibly indicating some alignment, bent suspension issues. She's drive able though [emoji1417]

Must be the Black Plague. I also have a Black Mica and got sideswiped twice. First was a hit and run that I woke up to. Second was a taxi not paying attention and merged into me. First cost the insurance around $5000 to replace the front passenger door and blend the passenger side. Second cost the same, but the rear passenger door was replaced along with side blending.
Sorry to hear that, hope you and any others in the vehicle did not get injured.

Last edited:
Yes, no injuries to me, just my beloved CX-5, thanks for the concerns. It did get pushed maybe a foot. The semi was trying to squeeze in between me and a vehicle behind. I was not moving. Along with the visual damage, the steering wheel is slightly crooked, possibly indicating some alignment, bent suspension issues. She's drive able though [emoji1417]
Yeah the most important thing is you're fine during this incident. The BSM on the left side still works which means the left-rear radar sensor didn't get damaged but it still could be a little out of the position due to the body damage. It may need re-alignment for the sensor which could be expensive and only Mazda dealers with proper equipment can do it.

HA! Yea so true! Look the look! Is this winter setup or yr round setup

this is the year round utility/DD, I am very active outdoors and getting to certain hiking trails, camping spots or fishing areas, I needed the extra grip of the all terrains. I have a big turbo mazdaspeed miata if i want to go have fun driving haha

Yeah the most important thing is you're fine during this incident. The BSM on the left side still works which means the left-rear radar sensor didn't get damaged but it still could be a little out of the position due to the body damage. It may need re-alignment for the sensor which could be expensive and only Mazda dealers with proper equipment can do it.

Thank you. Yes, I agree with sensor misalignment, and I'll have Mazda check it out. I have been paying close attention to the left BSM, watching cars and motorcycles pass me and where the vehicles are when the light comes on, and it seems to be working the same as before the accident. But, it's just an casual observation, not an official assessment.

this is the year round utility/DD, I am very active outdoors and getting to certain hiking trails, camping spots or fishing areas, I needed the extra grip of the all terrains. I have a big turbo mazdaspeed miata if i want to go have fun driving haha

Nice! Is always nice to hv an additional car

Back