CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Its the best color by far. Had the dealer throw in the racks, cargo liner and all weather mats.
In addition to getting a smokin deal.

mazdacx5redrock_zps3c46a542.jpg

CX-5 at Red Rock Canyon (30 miles west of Las Vegas)

Hi all,

I'm from Indonesia. i saw quite a few Indonesian here in the forum.
Already contributed my first post in the "Accessories and appearance" section, then I saw the lounge and tought I just mingle a bit.
Here are a few pics of my ride. Did some mods. 22" wheels, Bodykit and exhaust.

Nice mods you have, did you lowered the car or is it just the bodykit or are the loweringsprings within the bodykit ?

Sick ride, Sisuka! I like everything---except the wheels. But, it's a matter of preference. If you like it, that's all that matters. You put your money where your mouth is---one of the few here with a kit. Keep it up!

This is how I use my CX-5 in the Pacific NW. Needless to say, it's not easy to keep it clean all the time.

Nice rig, fish. I like black, but it's soooo hard to keep clean here. Wash one day. Rain the next. I wish we could keep it clean most of the time, not just some times. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm from the sunny Gold Coast Queensland Downunder. New owner for a month now of a white pearl 2.0L 2WD Maxx Sports.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I`ve just the same Pearl White, nice colour !! but you`ve not the Xenon lights and the parking-pilots ?

Hi all,

I'm from Indonesia. i saw quite a few Indonesian here in the forum.
Already contributed my first post in the "Accessories and appearance" section, then I saw the lounge and tought I just mingle a bit.
Here are a few pics of my ride. Did some mods. 22" wheels, Bodykit and exhaust.

wow... awesome!!!!!!!

Back