CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Thanks for the link, sure like that Thule product line. You experience any wind noise or loss of MPG with the cross bars?

That's what I did, silver roof rack was random and did not match at all.

I do like the look of your rack, kept the dark theme. I will probably go for a change in a couple months. Did you paint it flat black or so that's what the picture looks like from the angle?

I do like the look of your rack, kept the dark theme. I will probably go for a change in a couple months. Did you paint it flat black or so that's what the picture looks like from the angle?

Yea I had a auto paint place do it matte black. Wasnt powder coated, very good quality. Btw the end caps are plastic.

I am so happy I purchased this car ..Loving it more and more :
attachment.php

attachment.php

My CX-5 hooked up to our Easter weekend accommodation.

Trailer weight is a max of 1464kg which the car tows comfortably.

garage_attachment.php

garage_attachment.php

Lol that looks funny. Is that electric brake or surge brake? Also, if electric what kind of brake controller do you use?

Lol that looks funny. Is that electric brake or surge brake? Also, if electric what kind of brake controller do you use?

Brake is a standard European over-run brake system

over-run1.jpg

Electrical connections are via a 13-pin plug mounted on the car's towbar and (amongst other things) ensure the road lights and brake lights operate in conjunction with those on the car.

garage_attachment.php

You are daring, looks like a jack-knife waiting to happen. I too went immediately to a few caravan Top Gear episodes....LOL.

You are daring, looks like a jack-knife waiting to happen. I too went immediately to a few caravan Top Gear episodes....LOL.

Not in the slightest. As long as you don't drive like a maniac it's very stable. Smooth as silk and steady too at 60mph.

Cool video, that trailer is amazingly light weight to be single axle. Loading it would be critical for proper tongue weight. I do like the part where they show the easy fold down seats and they don't have to remove the head rests.

I do a lot of towing, but for me I use a 6000+ pound full size SUV to do the job. Happy travels!

Back