CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

In my second week with my CX-5 and loving it. I have to say, the Meteor Grey is much nicer than the darker grey Mazda used to have on their vehicles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 482
BTW, anyone know how to insert an image directly to the comments? (bang)
When you are composing a new message, click the icon above that looks like a tree inside of a square. It is the 4th icon from the left, in the 4th group of icons on the bottom row.

Then paste in the address of the image you want to post.

Alternatively, you could manually type in this:
Then paste in your image address, such as: [url]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wk0AVFkQKGo/UQmzbP-GVrI/AAAAAAAAAtA/_Quew4zdLTs/s640/rihanna.jpg[/url]
Then type in this:

Following the exact 3 steps above results in this:
rihanna.jpg

When you are composing a new message, click the icon above that looks like a tree inside of a square. It is the 4th icon from the left, in the 4th group of icons on the bottom row.

Then paste in the address of the image you want to post.

Alternatively, you could manually type in this:
Then paste in your image address, such as: [url]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wk0AVFkQKGo/UQmzbP-GVrI/AAAAAAAAAtA/_Quew4zdLTs/s640/rihanna.jpg[/url]
Then type in this:

Thanks but I want to insert an image from my hard drive to my comments (so no URL address)

I see. Since you had been adding all your pics as link attachments I figured you wanted them to show up as actual images. I don't think there is a way to upload the images directly to here, but I could be wrong. I usually upload my images to photobucket.com and then link to them in the way mentioned above.

Just traded my 3 for a CX-5 Touring tonight!!!

1382066_10100157060478086_83397497_n.jpg

Ill get some better pics in the coming days

New to the forum. I traded my 2008 CX-7 Sport for a 2014 CX-5 Touring with Tech and Bose. Loving this car so far! This forum has proven to be a wealth of information, what a great community.
image_2.jpg

photo.jpg

It looks really cool..
How do you manage to plastidip the wheel ?
Did u take off the wheel first ?
How did u do near the nut part ?
Thanks

Yea I take take wheels off and cut out "plasti dip" with sharp knife around bolts so I can take wheels off with out damaging "paint"

Yea I take take wheels off and cut out "plasti dip" with sharp knife around bolts so I can take wheels off with out damaging "paint"

How did u put the wheels back to the car ? When i tighten the bolts, it looks that i was damaging the plastidip..any idea how to do it properly ?

First post on the forum, though I visit alot! 2013 CX-5 GT with Technology Package. Coming up just short of a year.

attachment.php

Back