CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Fun perspective on cycling and CX-5 (been there riding/racing 7K miles per yr.)

Thanks guys

OMG-what a contraption! Looks like it musta' cost a small fortune.

No doubt :)

I wished I could have fit it inside standing up with a fork mount and not had to install a hitch or buy a rack, but there is not enough cargo height. I could lay it down inside, but it would then take up way too much cargo room when traveling. That is the crazy thing about the Honda Fit looks so small and yet one can stand a large bike frame upright and still have plenty of room, but we thought the CX-5 would be nicer for travel.

I am hoping to take it off during the work week commute. I probably should have bought something lighter duty. :)

2014 CX-5 Grand Touring Edition with Tech Package. Black exterior with Tan leather interior.

20130309_140103_zps8fcbb279.jpg

When maxed out its 1500kg.
Petrol version can pull 1800kg max.
Diesel 2000kg.

Struggles a bit up steep hills, but thats not a big problem.
Overtook a Toyota Yaris @60kph on my way home ;)

Got petrol based on daily driving, caravan is just a few times a year.

That's pretty neat. I haven't seen a CX-5 with anything significant in tow yet.

...please DONT call my house about location of photographs. Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone have the 2014 CX-5 GT in Meteor Gray with Sand Leather interior?

I don't see the option for it on the website, but a dealer this weekend told us we could either get black or tan leather interior. thanks!

Nice,

you sure you didn't sneakily visit wales to take that shot? :)

Sorry mate, been to Wales a few times, last time to the Gower area, couldnt see nothin for the driving rain! It is beautiful whe the weather behaves. I'm spoilt here for scenery and some great weather, plenty storms mixed with the Jura mountains on my doorstep.

awesome pictures

those pictures looks awesome,,,here is my cx5 ,just finished installing front E&G Classics grilles..made in USA.. Installation was pretty simple given the scale 1 to 5, I would say 2, took me 2 hrs for complete installation, I am very satisfied with its looks and quality of the product.. any comments???????

Attachments

• mazda1.png
    mazda1.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 649
  • mazda2.png
    mazda2.png
    603.3 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Back