CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Whoa... I thought you're busy to resolve paddle shifter issues! Not knowing you're having a good time at Lake Tahoe! Unfortunately we're having 101F here according to exaggerated CX-5 outside temperature reading. Too hot to go anywhere for Labor Day weekend.
Well, after the airbag fiasco I needed some time to just enjoy the car. I'll be ordering the (hopefully) correct parts later this week.

Don't go in the cabin... MikeMeyers might pop out..
Ha ha...it was right next to a creepy lake too.

Two places my CX-5 has taken me:

Winter:
attachment.php

Summer:
attachment.php

^ the creepy lake... actually those are great shots. A group of more experienced skiers led me to a slope like that (with more trees) on the Zugspitze in Germany. Ended up walking down lol.

Here is my stable of Mazdas....
2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
1987 Mazda RX-7 TII.....700 RWHP Rotary

Love my CX-5 as a my daily whip!

Attachments

• Beast Mode (1) (Large).JPG
    Beast Mode (1) (Large).JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 386
  • DSC_0038 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0038 (Large).JPG
    310 KB · Views: 363
Nearly done with the appearance - only a tint left.

Wrapped in 3M Satin Pearl White with gloss black accents.

17x8" Konig Oversteers supplied by Font Motorsports. Great purchase experience with them. Very quick to respond and provided all info quickly.

LED bulbs everywhere except turn signals. LED headlights are fantastic in the OEM projectors. Didn't have to adjust cutoff at all.

http://imgur.com/a/UolHR
jQI2o5k.jpg

xKw1sy6.jpg

LxtAUlU.jpg

VY9AoNO.jpg

EWxaoWP.jpg

3I8vpwb.jpg

egtoNZe.jpg

Last edited:
Daymmnnnn!!!

nearly done with the appearance - only a tint left.

Wrapped in 3m satin pearl white with gloss black accents.

17x8" konig oversteers supplied by font motorsports. Great purchase experience with them. Very quick to respond and provided all info quickly.

Led bulbs everywhere except turn signals. Led headlights are fantastic in the oem projectors. Didn't have to adjust cutoff at all.

http://imgur.com/a/uolhr
jqi2o5k.jpg

xkw1sy6.jpg

lxtaulu.jpg

vy9aono.jpg

ewxaowp.jpg

3i8vpwb.jpg

egtonze.jpg

Just bought it yesterday, crappy photo taken through a window at the dealership.

Has everything you can get except the remote start.

Waiting for the bug shield, cargo mat, rails, etc... to come in and maybe ill take some good photos in the mountains or something of that nature.

You get your from Dustin Boothe? He's awesome, I've bought two from him. He even saw to it that it was loaded and shipped to me in Germany.

A great picture background would be gotten at the neighborhood across from GotG, up on that hill.

Just bought it yesterday, crappy photo taken through a window at the dealership.

Has everything you can get except the remote start.

Waiting for the bug shield, cargo mat, rails, etc... to come in and maybe ill take some good photos in the mountains or something of that nature.

Last edited:
Hai, this is my Non FL GT with FL Wheels.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1662.jpg
    IMAG1662.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 2,582
  • IMAG1663.jpg
    IMAG1663.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2,507
  • IMAG1664.jpg
    IMAG1664.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 2,518
  • IMAG1666.jpg
    IMAG1666.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 2,513
  • IMAG1667.jpg
    IMAG1667.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 2,553
2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. I've since had the factory roofrack with crossbars installed. Bit disappointed that they're grey as opposed to black, but oh well.

2015-09-26%2017.16.33.jpg

2015-09-20%2011.49.48.jpg

2015-08-30%2011.51.45.jpg

Last edited:
My new CX 5

Took delivery of my new CX 5 last Sat. and have had the week to enjoy her so far.

Have since added XIce on stock rims with an eye to adding 18's or 19's in the spring.

Love the drive.drivers-side-cx5-no-plate.jpg

picked up my CX-5 last Thursday

put the snow tires on this past weekend

traded in my 2010 Mazda3 GT for the CX-5

Back