CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Here are some pictures of my month-old Mazda CX-5 GT (Stormy Blue with Tech package).

Attachments

• Mazda CX-5ExteriorRight.jpg
    Mazda CX-5ExteriorRight.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 1,405
  • Mazda CX-5ExteriorLeft.jpg
    Mazda CX-5ExteriorLeft.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 902
  • Mazda CX-5ExteriorRightFront.jpg
    Mazda CX-5ExteriorRightFront.jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 906
  • Mazda CX-5ExteriorSideProfile.jpg
    Mazda CX-5ExteriorSideProfile.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 840
  • Mazda CX-5_InteriorFront.jpg
    Mazda CX-5_InteriorFront.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 1,070
Welcome powerrc. The blue on blue picture is very nice.

Nice pics jnovella. Here's pics of our White Pearl CX-5 in the shade.

Attachments

• CX-5 front 2.jpg
    CX-5 front 2.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 814
  • CX-5 Front 3.jpg
    CX-5 Front 3.jpg
    945 KB · Views: 618
  • CX-5 front.jpg
    CX-5 front.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 539
  • CX-5 side.jpg
    CX-5 side.jpg
    862.2 KB · Views: 2,711
  • CX-5 rear.jpg
    CX-5 rear.jpg
    701.5 KB · Views: 512
So... I'm really considering picking one of these up next year. Awesome to see all of your pics. I have one question though: 3rd gen Protege owners used to paint the black plastic piece at the top of the grill, body color. Has anyone considered or done this? It's something I would like to see.

So... I'm really considering picking one of these up next year. Awesome to see all of your pics. I have one question though: 3rd gen Protege owners used to paint the black plastic piece at the top of the grill, body color. Has anyone considered or done this? It's something I would like to see.

THE Phen - I did, pics are posted in the HOW-TO page under "2nd attempt with pics" You'll have to scroll down to see it though. I really like the way they turned out.

THE Phen - I did, pics are posted in the HOW-TO page under "2nd attempt with pics" You'll have to scroll down to see it though. I really like the way they turned out.

Awesome. Will take a peek. Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php

I went with 20" wheels because I didn't want to mess up the MPG and wanted to keep the factory ride. I put a set of 22" on at first and it killed the gas mileage and there was a lot of strain on the engine.

Wow, nicely done. What wheels and tires are those?

Back