CX-5 maps in App, send to car, not found in Favourites?

Hi, on my 2021.5 mazda cx 5, Signature model i am able to SEND Map to my car from the App but when i get in the car, i cannot find the new selection. The app says it was sent successfully. When i search Favourites, there is nothing new there. When i then try to manually re key in the same address again directly in the car navigation system, it say the address already exists. But i cannot locate it to use it. Its driving me nuts. Any tips?

Hi, on my 2021.5 mazda cx 5, Signature model i am able to SEND Map to my car from the App but when i get in the car, i cannot find the new selection. The app says it was sent successfully. When i search Favourites, there is nothing new there. When i then try to manually re key in the same address again directly in the car navigation system, it say the address already exists. But i cannot locate it to use it. Its driving me nuts. Any tips?
I havent dove into this feature much, but I experienced what you described once. I know that it works if you send it to the car while it's on and in the navigation but I've never successfully sent it while the vehicle was off.

Upvote 0
Back