CX-5 Chrome Front Fog Light Covers...Any pics?

Look in my pictures for them. I do not care what other prople think I like them.

There's not much CX 5's around here, just a few. But I like mine and it gives me a good FC compared with my previous Mitsubishi ASX.

I saw the 2 CX-5's in and around Manila. Seems to be an ideal vehicle for that country being roomy, economical, good ground clearance for wet climate and rough back roads, high seating position for driving in terrible traffic, etc.

Looks classy. And I see the head light chrome. Below link to rear chrome>
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=199352&d=1352899360

Some people says it looks tacky but i do like having chrome and stainless on my ride. I also have those, Check this link
http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/user/laurence0609/library/#collapse_0
I saw the 2 CX-5's in and around Manila. Seems to be an ideal vehicle for that country being roomy, economical, good ground clearance for wet climate and rough back roads, high seating position for driving in terrible traffic, etc.

Yes, the CX 5 seems to be the logical vehicle here in the Philippines. What with all the potholes and the rainy season that we have here eh? Sorry for the OT!

Last edited:
Thanks laurence. After seeing that I think I do really like that style. I will have to look into that headlight trim as well since it looks way better, imho, with that chrome trim there as well. Things seem to blend much nicer.

Thanks laurence. After seeing that I think I do really like that style. I will have to look into that headlight trim as well since it looks way better, imho, with that chrome trim there as well. Things seem to blend much nicer.

I think having both chrome at the headlight and foglight complements each other.

If you will notice the pictures of the door handles, it's got lights too. When the lights are switched on, the doors handle light color is blue, sort of an added safety. It also acts a repeater or turn signal light (amber) as it also lights up when you are turning left or right.

I just bought the chrome trim for the headlights and rear lights. Let's see how long they take to arrive and how it looks on my black CX-5. Will buy the fog lights and the rear bumper light covers later on as well. Also bought the P13W LED DRL bulbs. Not going to go all out on the chrome though, not a fan of the chrome design they have for the fog lights.

Back