Cx 4 ?

I like it. They should sell it in the States.
Looks like an in-betweener of Mazda3/CX-3 and a CX-5.

I like it. With the upscaling of the CX-5, this might be a more affordable in-between vehicle that*s more spacious than the CX-3 but not as expensive as the CX-5.

I like the look of it. I would want the 2.5 L engine, and I bet this doesn't have it.

I see them when I am in China and they are striking. Very much like a merge between a 5-door Mazda 3 and a CX-5.

Like it too.
We have to just ask Mazda, and most likely we will have it. Same like, with the 2.5T engine. ;)

A CX-4 AWD w/Signature trim and 2.5T would be perfect. That's a beautiful styled car.

I think Mazda should discontinue the fairly unpopular CX-3 and bring us this model.

very much agree; cx 4 looks perfect for someone just hauling themselves or one other person around + sports equipment, and a little off road capability thrown in.

a replacement for cx 3 - yes!

A CX-4 AWD w/Signature trim and 2.5T would be perfect. That's a beautiful styled car.

I think Mazda should discontinue the fairly unpopular CX-3 and bring us this model.

For the USA, I have suggested that Mazda should drop the Mazda 3 and Mazda 6 and just have a lineup of the the CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, a new car filling the CX8 space and the CX-9. The only car left should be the Miata in the USA.

For the USA, I have suggested that Mazda should drop the Mazda 3 and Mazda 6 and just have a lineup of the the CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, a new car filling the CX8 space and the CX-9. The only car left should be the Miata in the USA.

Not everyone has been drinking the crossover kool-aid. The sedan/car segment is still 33% of the total US market. I, for one am anxiously awaiting the intro of the new 3 hatch (tomorrow!) so I can decide between it, the Civic hatch and the Hyundai Elantra GT Sport N-line as my next ride. Six years of "high seating position" and compromised handling is plenty for me!

My 4 year old thinks that since CX-9 is bigger than CX-5 there is a CX-14, CX-20 etc. CX-50 is probably a train that handles well and has good styling.

Not everyone has been drinking the crossover kool-aid. The sedan/car segment is still 33% of the total US market. I, for one am anxiously awaiting the intro of the new 3 hatch (tomorrow!) so I can decide between it, the Civic hatch and the Hyundai Elantra GT Sport N-line as my next ride. Six years of "high seating position" and compromised handling is plenty for me!

GM axing so many Sedans / liftback (RIP VOLT). This means there is some market for 3 / 6. Also, USA does not equal rest of the world. International brands will still offer sedans / hatchbacks in future. At this point - all American brands (except Tesla) are binge drinking the gas is cheap => Truck month / Jeep offroadism.

CX-4 is good but a 6 Wagon with 2.5NA + mild hybrid (so it can actually freaking pull at highway speeds compared to its Mucinex uncle Gen1 CX-5) will be a better car all round. Wont come because it makes zero sense. Its also impossible to import a 6 Wagon.

Mazda-CX-4-Chinese-spec-PLACEMENT.jpg

272450.jpg

Some nice pics!

The cx-4 in real life looks almost like a stretched Mazda 3. It does not look like a CUV at all. I think it could fill the void of a Mazda 3 if priced similarly.

yes, but except for height being about 5 inches lower, the cx 4 has essentially the same dimensions (length, width, ground clearance, wheelbase) as the cx 5.

Best of both worlds?

Back