Custom turbo kit $1,500

Selling all my turbo stuff because i decided to keep my mp3 na for my DD. I'm gonna try to purchase an MR2 for my track car instead. Manifold was custom built here by a local shop called Element Racing ($800), a guy name Jarom did the work. He is well known around here and does a very good job. He also built my little brothers top mount turbo mani in his speed protege. I had the mani ceramic coated recently and has not been on a car with the new coat. No leaks. Turbo kit includes, Mani, 16g turbo, Tial 38mm external wastegate, Custom downpipe with o2 censors and it also has a bung for the wideband, FMIC core and only a couple pieces of piping, HKS bov BNIB only took it out to take pic of it. Has flange and everything in the box, Mazdaspeed protege ECU (not shown) and I believe I also have a triple pillar pod i can throw in as well. It has either an oil temp or pressure gauge in it right now (glowshift black face color series). Not in a huge hurry to sell this so dont low ball me. Asking 1,500 plus shipping. It will probably be shipped in a couple different boxes because i dont want anything damaged. If you want insurance on it, thats on you as well. Thank you for looking

Back