Custom matched MAM Newer Sleeper Exhaust Mani and DownPipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSP SuperStreet

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5
Bought these from Yellowmsp035 from his Monster Turbo Build.
Refer to attached Thread:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123730800-yellowmsp035-s-Engine-Turbo-Build/page13

These are Quality Custom Parts. They are a matching set and I would like to try sell them together. If I am unsuccessful to sell them together after two weeks, I will split them at that time.

Price $750.00 for both shipped US Lower 48.

Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Custom MAM Newest Version SS Sleeper Manifold. This mani has the stock runners from MAM but has had a slightly shortened collector, T3 flange vs a T2, 44mm TiAL EWG V-band flange & pipe added. It was then ceramic coated in Polished (outside) and XMC coating (inside) by Fireball Coatings.
mazdaspeed162.jpg

mazdaspeed163.jpg

DownPipe
Custom MAM Sleeper SS 3" Downpipe w/ Flex Section and QTP Electric Cutout - This started as a MAM DP. The 5 bolt T2 Flange was replaced with a 3"ID 4-bolt flange. Custom fabbed a 1.75" dumptube for the wastegate to recirculate back into the exhaust stream to stay emissions friendly. Includes an added flex section for expansion/contraction and an O2 bung, 3" Braided Flex. This was also coated with the polished ceramic coating outside and XMC inside as the manifold had.

mazdaspeed175.jpg

mazdaspeed185.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS, The manifolds alone are normally over $600. I paid $550 to have a custom downpipe made just like the above one. Someone should jump on this now!!

Rob

Holy crap. If I hadn't bought all the new Nikon equipment, I'd be all over this, as I have this setup as well, but this one has a couple of extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back