Custom iPod Installation (DIE 56k DIE!!!)

Hi Biker badger (or anyone else that can help) How do I remove the cigarette lighter panel on my Mazda3? When pulling out my ipod connector I half pulled the panel out and now can't push it back in. Could someone help me out with removal and installation instructions possibly??

Many thanks

Jonathan

Figured it out myself. But for anyone that needs to know you just pull up the gearstick surround and it reveals the screws for the lighter panel :)

does it work good?

hey man i do have a question

can i stil use the charger for my gps?

will that ipod adapter work good...???

I have a 2006 Mazda 3 hatchback and I have a Microsoft Zune that I use as an MP3 player, my car didnt come with the auxiliary input/output thing all i want to do is listen to my Zune and I DO NOT want to use an FM Modulater. I NEED HELP

I have a 2006 Mazda 3 hatchback and I have a Microsoft Zune that I use as an MP3 player, my car didnt come with the auxiliary input/output thing all i want to do is listen to my Zune and I DO NOT want to use an FM Modulater. I NEED HELP

See my sticky at the top of this forum. Your best bet is going to be the AuxMos basic or grom audio module.

You need to buy a specific adapter that will fit to the back of your mazda's stereo (you will need to remove the stereo to get a look). I used one that has an ipod connection... not sure if you can get one for a zune?? Check ebay (i'll have a look too).

jonathan

Back