DSCN0723.JPG
    407 KB · Views: 749
  • DSCN0724.JPG
    DSCN0724.JPG
    733.1 KB · Views: 791
  • DSCN0726.JPG
    DSCN0726.JPG
    661.5 KB · Views: 791
Yes,Yes,Yes! Personally, I would have done without the "reverse decals", but the rest shows that you have tremendous taste ... good job.

the taped-off areas don't make sense graphically

the only way to pull off a partially-painted CF piece is to make it look like it's actually a composite hood)

that just looks painted

I give it a C-

you asked for ******* opinions, not to pat you on the back and say it looks great

it doesn't

You got to do mods for yourself, not to impress others. Unless you're trying to win carshows etc.... I think you should fill in the middle CF and make it blue. I like the mazdaspeed and familia. Very creative.

levison said:
the only C- is your protege ES

thats a pretty low stab to take at someone for offering an opinion.

that said, i like the hood all with the exception of the familia portion on the front. i think the mazdaspeed cut away phrase looks great.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I agree with Ken. I think the blue and CF look great together. I think the Mazdaspeed looks real good on the hood. You did a job well done. I would of done without the Familia though. As long as you like the hood, thats all that should matter.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Captain KRM P5 said:
thats a pretty low stab to take at someone for offering an opinion.

that said, i like the hood all with the exception of the familia portion on the front. i think the mazdaspeed cut away phrase looks great.

yeah, the hood looks good minus the lettering. i think it would 10xs better if the rest of the car was aggressive enough to back up the hood

I like it but then i took a closer look. The pictures im sure dont do it justice. But it reminds me of the transformers LOGO.

damn, talkin s*** with 84 posts.........anyway i love the mazdaspeed, imho u should have followed the hood lines with the paint, it looks weird on the front! but hey, whatever u like

rob

i like the ms logo... custom is the way to go if u wanna stand out... great job!

i was hit by a log on I 95 and had the option to paint the hood. to avoid the scratches i painted it how it looks.

Last edited:
Hmm not bad actually. I wouldn't have done the lettering, but creative.

I like the color contrast but the design is a little iffy.

levison said:
i was hit by a log on I 95 and had the option to paint the hood. to avoid the scratches i painted it how it looks. and am very happy how it came out. asking for opionions is for msp only. stock proteges dont count.

But you're a douche...DECEPTICONS TRANSFORM!!

Back