Custom hatchback

For those who have seen my threads on this forum, you know I like experimenting with photoshop.
I am by no means a pro at it, but I do come up with some wild stuff sometimes.
This hatchback, I found on another site, and re-worked it to give it what I think is a whole different look.
This is one mod I would love to have on my hatchback, but not only would it require some big bucks, but a lot of work also.
Some who have seen this on another site I frequent, have said they thought the doors were made larger.
Not so, it is because the roof has been chopped, it gives the illusion the doors are higher.
chopedredmaz.jpg

Bob.

You'd have to be pretty short to pull that off, I've never sat in a car where I have more than maybe 4" headroom.

You'd have to be pretty short to pull that off, I've never sat in a car where I have more than maybe 4" headroom.

One wouldn't haveto be short but, the seats and floor would have to be lowered so that headroom wouldn't suffer.
As I said above, this mod would be very expensive, and would require tons of work.
I sure like the look though.
Bob.

It looks more like the Dodge Magnum/Chrysler 300 wagon.

Funny you should say that.
I remember the first 2006 Mazda 3 hatchback I ever saw.
That was my first impression also.
I thought it was a smaller Magnum that Dodge had made.
No chopped roof but, It had enough of that racey Magnum look, that I thought it was a Magnum.
Bob.

Back