Custom Exhaust...

sounds great.... i was actually shocked at how close to stock it sounds at idle... when you punch it... that's where the fun is.... it sounds similar to a WRX... just a bit quiter.. i like it especially with the CP-E Intake and Forge BPV..... ETS intercooler is next..

You may not be able to add the ETS intercooler without the ECU FLASH they are working on at CP-E. They told me you can't run an upgraded exhaust, CAI and the ETS intercooler with the current ECU factory settings. I'm not sure what will happen but i'm guessing the increased HP form all these upgrades will cause the ECU to throw the check engine light. They are currently working on a ECU FLASH "tune" that will adjust for the increased HP from all of these mods.

Rush24 - your custom exhaust looks good. The only negatives that I see are that the bends are not mandrel bends - the pipes are pinched at the bends. But overall I'm sure the pipe still flows more than stock. Also, your muffler-less system would be a tad too aggressive sounding for me, but that is a personal thing. Some people like it loud!

Surprisingly its not that loud...and the bends haven't prevented it from performing like a champ....(yes)

Whoa! I like those paited wheels. How or who did that for you?
Did them myself.....Just cleaned them off....sanded them down and used high heat paint.....Not too hard....took a day.....There was another guy on the forum that did it too....I liked the way his looked so I decided to do it also.....(headbang)

Back